Tuesday, June 15, 2010

THE COLDEST COLD WAR (3) a part of The Unifying Factor:

I just cant let go of the notion that America and China are in the midst of a covert war.
Nor can I ignore the feeling that this war is intimately connected to many political events that, ostensibly, are not commonly discussed in relation to both America and China.

Please bear with me.

I don't mean that the coldest cold war is the cause of these events -events that I will elaborate on in the coming weeks- but rather the war is a major component and relatively discernible part of a larger trend.

I believe that the coldest cold war and the many other pieces of the diffuse puzzle are in fact part of a global shift towards a new world order. Some would have you believe that a new world order has inherently negative connotations, and/or reeks of conspiracy theories, I couldn't disagree more.

Historically speaking there have been a number of world order shifts from East to West, and vis versa. All long term victors, had their detractors, but in retrospect contributed significantly to societies progress. The Egyptian, Babylonian, Persian, Greek, Roman, the Far-Eastern nations like China and India -under the great unifier Chandra Gupta-, Ottomans, and now Western civilization. All the above civilizations, and many which I out of ignorance missed, contributed essential parts to global progress.True they all committed their unforgivable crimes, but the good, usually, outweighed the bad.

My point is simply that any long term world order shift does not necessarily denote negative progress. Nor were they in retrospect figments of societies imagination or as some term conspiraces.

At the same time these shifts all came about through instability and destructive force.
Thus when advocating for a new world order, we need to take into account the price vs the potential benefit.

That being said the development of an hypothesis, that I call the "coldest cold war", led me to the realization that the nature and impetus for this war reflected a larger motivation; an attempt to shift the world balance of power i.e a new world order. The first cold war had the same goal. Essentially this is what the Soviets attempted. They failed as a result of the consistent, and ultimately successful, implementation of the "Truman doctrine" (Communist containment).

The point is that however big the Chinese-American struggle it is only one part of a larger trend towards a new world order.

Another way of explicating the development of my perspective is that the coldest cold war was a clue that led me to the belief that nearly every major political event since 9/11, and perhaps from before can be traced to a larger motivation, a shift towards a new world order.

It may explain everything from the religious tension in the middle east, to Russia's recent moves in Eastern-Europe, (please see post, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, and Poland: Who’s Next?) to the "Bilderberg conspiracies". All issues that I have written on with a local perspective, not observing that the local reflects the global.

Conspiracy? Absolutely not!

The skeptic may contend that this is too big, too many details, too diffuse, for it all to reflect one story? I agree. I don't believe that some group meeting in Spain, or what not, is orchestrating this. Indeed my point is not to uncover some insidious plot to divide and control the world. Not only because I don't think that any one group, or consortium of groups, has the global insight to implement such a big and infinitely complex operation, but also because new world order shifts have happened before. They were the result of a series of unpredictable and disparate events that culminate with a shift. Who imagined that Rome would decay and fall or that the great Ottoman empire would drown in corruption? Were that orchestrated by some unseen human-hand, not according to most historians. Rather past shifts unfolded a seemingly natural progression of events that can be explained, retrospectively of course, by the combination of a series of coincidences, and human efforts to harness those coincidences.

I do not know who or what is behind this global trend, all I am attempting do is connect many seemingly separate events/effects with a common cause. Perhaps this will allow me to offer a different perspective, we shall see.

At the moment my observation is that the attempt at a new world order is the unifying factor.

I will attempt to further delineate/defend this perspective in the coming months.

No comments:

Post a Comment